Worker's Compensation

When someone is hurt while working for an employer, they have statutory rights to certain benefits. In most cases, the system works the way it is supposed to, the injured worker’s health care is paid for, they are able to heal and return to work.

In many cases, however, there are disputes as to the facts and circumstances of the case or the compensation due to the injured worker. In these cases, an experienced attorney can aid in obtaining the benefits due to the worker, including preparing the case for hearing before the Idaho Industrial Commission.

If you are concerned about whether you are receiving all the benefits you are entitled to, or if a dispute has arisen, seek a legal consultation as soon as possible with an experienced attorney.

Key Contacts


Twin Falls Courthouse
427 Shoshone St. N.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
P: (208) 736-4000
Idaho Supreme Court
451 W. State St.
Boise, ID 83702
P: (208) 334-2210
Idaho Legislature
700 W Jefferson St
Boise, ID 83702
P: (208) 334-2475
Idaho State Bar
525 W. Jefferson St
Boise, ID 83702
P: (208) 334-4500

Use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions contained on the page entitled

Website by Moulson Consulting